Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Real World Paycheck

So aside from all of the hustle and bustle of my life lately .. I have to admit that receiving my first paycheck today has been a huge relief for me, and it feels great.

Finally time to just reflect on the past few weeks (which have gone whizzing by) ...

I am really thankful for everything and everyone that has made this past month one to remember. I'm not sure I deserve it all, but I sure am thankful for it. The beautiful people in my life - remain beautiful, and always know that I am here for you if you ever need ANYTHING.

I'm already excited for Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice parties. Weird? Heck no - do you know my friends? We're the bomb ...

Oh and by the way .. when you get to the fork in the road, take it.

DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment