Tuesday, September 14, 2010

From work

Hi all.

I'm currently on my lunch break at work - 12:00-1:00 - and I just finished up a nice Panera Bread Chicken Caesar Salad + Frozen Strawberry Lemonade (Sounds healthy, right?), haha. Anywho, I finally got my lease signed, my address changed (Insurance, Magazines, etc) and things in life are rollin'.

Job? Check. Car? Check. Apartment? Check. Move-in? Ehh ...

Moving in - the stressor that is currently controling my life (as if I don't have enough on my plate already). Luckily, I have my mom and grandma flying in this Friday to help me decorate the apt. I will have to finish up on my own once my furniture is delivered in a week or two, but otherwise, I'm hoping the majority of my stuff is moved in this week. I have to call to set up the electricity, also. More bills. YAY.

It's been nice being in the area, because from time to time, I get to see my friends. I miss being apart of the team, but moreover I miss seeing my friends everyday. You know, those people that make you smile because they know everything about you and can tell in an INSTANT when something is wrong? I'm not really looking forward to living by myself, but like my mom said "It will be good to see what you like, and to get used to yourself." I know that sounds weird, but it makes sense to me. I need to see where my life needs to go, and having had roomies the last 4 years, it is probably time to be dependent on only me. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of bills I'm paying - but I will have some down time when I need it, as well.

BUT - (best friends take note) - my friends are ALWAYS welcome for dinner and a movie, Grey's Anatomy, what have you. I can't wait to have my apt warming party! (Shooting for mid-October - don't worry, not during Columbus Day weekend!).

Gotta get back to work. Adios for now.

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment