Monday, February 7, 2011

andddd the Pack wins the Super Bowl!

Hey all!

It was a very long and jam packed weekend .. and I loved it! So Friday night was changed because a few people couldn't make the night that was planned, so Jordan, Mac, and Antonio ended up coming over to my place and we played Jeopardy (rematch awaits us) and watched "Jerry Maguire" (awesome movie). It was a lot of fun!

Then Saturday I went to hang out with Jordan a little before the women's bball game .. so we watched the men's game on tv (we JUST barely beat Providence by 2 points). So at 2:45, we met up with Mac and Ches (and her family) at the women's game in McDonough. We ended up staying still about 8 minutes left in the game (the girls ended up winning), and then Mac and I went shopping .. the mall and a bunch of other stores .. for some Valentine's Day and birthday presents! We had a BLAST (and were successful!)... Even though we had some slightly awkward moments throughout the night!! bahah "... there's only one" .. "yeah girl" .. "ok then"..... <3

So then Sunday, I went grocery shopping with Ches (for the Super Bowl party) .. Safeway was PACKED, and it was lame trying to get around everyone, but we had fun as always. So we came back to my place and hung out until I picked everyone up and we started cooking. She was a huge help cooking and the food was a great success! We had guac and chips (thanks Mac), cheese and crackers, queso, and tacos :). OH, and Ches made pigs in a blanket, which were a huge hit. Then my awesome friends helped clean up (thank you all) .. It was such a great night and the Packers won! Great food and great friends are always a good combination.

Went to sleep pretty late, and must have really passed out because I didn't wake up today until 12:30. :) It was very nice though, I can't complain! Some good shows on tonight - Harry's Law, Castle, and the new show The Chicago Code (starring Jennifer Beals). I'm excited to see it because I've heard some good reviews so far. I hope everyone is having a great day. Talk to you soon.

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment