Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm a big girl now :)

Finally placed on a project for work .. AND I don't have to travel - check me out ;). I should be on this project until at least June .. and it's right in McLean! SO EXCITED!

So I'm currently in Marvelous Market with Ches (our home away from home). She's working on some school and Best Buddies stuff, and I'm just kinda killing time. I may do some research for the project, who knows. Cutest baby ever sitting next to us :). This morning I went to Pentagon City by myself ( :( ) .. BUT I was very successful in Macy's and Journey's. I bought two pairs of jeans (Mackensey .. I got Jeggings, bahahaha), and I'm really excited about my new shoes! --->

I can wear jeans and chill clothes to work so I'm pretty excited to not have to get all dressed up lol. Still gotta look cute though ;). I'm pretty excited about this project and to get more into it!

So yesterday I worked from 9:30-5:30pm and headed home - traffic of course, but I was in a good mood so it didn't bother me. It still only takes me about 20-25 mins to get home in traffic, so I guess I really can't complain much! "Just Go With It" just came out last night, so I really want to see that soon! Nothing really big otherwise. My mom wants to fly up during the beginning of March, so I have to try and make that work! She has classes on Saturday, so it has to be once those classes are over. I hope everyone is doing well. I really miss my family - been talking to CJ a lot lately .. he's taking his ACTs today. I'm sure he's rocking them. He is looking at UC Berkeley for school now. How cool would that be? I'd be visiting him frequently ;).

I feel like I have so much to say, but nothing is really coming to mind. Grey's, Private Practice, and Jersey Shore did not disappoint last night. Gotta love my shows <3. Have a great day everyone.

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment