Friday, February 4, 2011

Marvelous Market chillin' with Ches

Hi all.

I'm currently sitting in Marvelous Market with Ches (new fav. place btw) .. enjoying a coffee and a chat. Their coffee is also very enjoyable :). She has a meeting soon in the B school so we're gonna head out soon anyway.

Yesterday was a good day .. it was long, but I kinda broke it up with a short trip to the Burger Joint and Starbucks. Then Jordan came over and we watched the (finally) new episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice! Oh, and don't forget the Jersey Shore ;). We enjoyed them all very much, considering we've been waiting for these new episodes for weeks! They ended up being pretty good, although one of the side plots in Grey's was a little weird. Oh well, I'm still hooked (7 seasons and counting ....)

I'm still waiting to receive more information on a possible upcoming project I may be on. Who knows if I will receive more information today, but hopefully next week if not? I'm excited for this weekend .. I have a lot going on! Be back soon.

Ciao.

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment