Thursday, February 10, 2011

Official Starbucks Gold Card holder

I officially received my Starbucks Gold Card in the mail today -->
Pretty awesome right? Haha, just goes to show that I have good taste in coffee!!

Anywho, this show, Toddlers and Tiaras is on right now, and I feel like I may throw up. Why would ANYONE do this to their child? These poor little kids have been turned into monsters because their parents are trying to live vicariously through them. HURL. Poor kids.

So, I spoke with my boss today about my Q1 goals - it was a good convo, but long overdue. I'm hoping to get some work on my plate, instead of being "on the bench"!!
Today the new show "Mr. Sunshine", starring Matthew Perry, began and I think it was pretty funny. Definitely not the best show I've ever seen, but I think I will continue to watch it. Wipeout, Grey's, AND Private Practice tomorrow night. WHOA I'M ALREADY EXCITED. Bahaha.

I know that I had something else that I wanted to write about, but I honestly cannot remember. I always do that, and I hate it. I hope everyone had a great day. My mom says she wants to fly up in the beginning of March, so I am hoping that all works out! Sweet dreams.

DC

**ADD-IN - I remember what I wanted to say .. I took point on the On Deck Circle newsletter for the Hoya Softball team, so look out for that each week! If you would like to be added to the e-mail list, let me know!**

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog about Starbucks Gold Card founded so well.I really like these design cards.


    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete