Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy :)

This might be a record. Two days in a row .. I know. Crazy right?

So today was very productive/fun-filled. I woke up at 10:30, showered, and went to campus .. grabbed coffee from sbucks and waited for Ches to get out of class. We walked over to the dry cleaner on 35th and N, to drop off her work shirt, and then proceeded to the hardware store next door. I should have made copies of my apartment key a long time ago, but I finally decided to today - wait the story gets better. I'm speaking with the very nice gentleman, and he's making me feel good about my purchase of 3 keys. Little did I know, the keys do not fit, and I must return to the store tomorrow. Yeh, I don't really want to discuss that any further! :)

So then we went and hopped in the car and made our way over to the Marvelous Market (next to T-Sweets), and I absolutely fell in love with this place. We each made our own sandwiches, and enjoyed a nice lunch! After that, we drove over to 31st street, parked, and went into the Post Office so she could buy stamps. Then we walked down to The Walking Store so she could buy the HOTTEST work shoes ever (jk, love you ches!). --->

So then we walk down to the Paper Source, which is most definitely "our" store. We each bought discounted cards and envelopes cuz they were so dang cute! Then as we are walking back to the car, Ches points out a nail place so we decide to check it out. She ended up getting a mani & pedi and I got a pedi. We both got the color purple on our toes and she got a french manicure :).

THENNN we went to TD Bank, and Safeway and finally back to her place. We made PUMPKIN DOUGHNUT MUFFINS there. UM YUM. :).

After that, I went and visited Mac and Antonio at sbucks for a little bit :). Georgetown basketball was on as well .. I watched the game at home .. WE BEAT LOUISVILLE WHAT WHATTTT.. :)

It was a splendid day. I hope all is well with everyone. Sweet dreams

DC

1 comment: